PHONE / WEB APPOINTMENTS
-You are to be called on the phone number you provided upon your booking. If you need to alter the phone number (or media) you wish to be contacted, please notify me asap;
-If you wish to have your reading/treatment face-to-face remotely, the options are Zoom or Skype.
Zoom: You may need to download the app or browser extension. Do so at https://zoom.us/download. Afterwards, I will set up your Zoom web meeting, eventually an email is sent to you with a private link to access the meeting room in regards to your session.
Skype: Provide your Skype name or email so I can set up your Skype meeting.
BE ON TIME
-We will start the reading at your appointment time, on time;
-If you are late for your appointment (less than 15 minutes), your reading/ treatment still ends at the originally scheduled time as I must prepare for the client following you.
No recordings may be broadcasted publicly.
RESCHEDULING AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Advanced notice is required for rescheduling any appointment(s). If you need to reschedule a confirmed appointment, a 24-hour notice is mandatory.
There is a cancellation fee of $30 (USD) in case you cancel a confirmed appointment with less than 24 hours of your appointment.
Missed & Late Appointments:
-Missed appointments will result in the loss of the reading/treatment fee. A refund will not be processed. And/ or If you are more than 15 minutes late for any reason, the appointment is considered missed/forfeited;
A missed appointment is a missed opportunity not only for you, but other clients that are eager to have a reading/treatment.
Once you purchased your session(s), you may only transfer to members of the same family, the ones directly connected with you, living in the same household - not transferrable to relatives, acquaintances, friends, or co.workers.
You certainly can buy a session/ or sessions to someone else, as a gift, with the consent and confirmation of the very person which is to be granted, yet the session(s) are not transferable to other individuals.
-Remaining/ Open session(s) have no expiry date.
Kealoha Cristiano Okalani
COURSES I SEMINARS I WORKSHOPS
In-person or Remotely classes
- The student is required to be present everyday, (courses/ seminars which the duration ranges from 1 to 5 days).
- Courses and/ or Seminars that last 10 or more days, the student is allowed to miss one (1) day. If 2 days are missed, the certificate will be held until the missed time is made up (private/ paid classes must be arranged to compensate the 2 days. Fee 200$ USD per day, approx. 6 hours per day). Anyone missing more than (3) days will not qualify to graduate from the course/ seminar, (no reimbursement whatsoever).
- Students must participate in all discussions and exercises.
- Be on time. Being continually late applies to being absent.
- Breaks are scheduled as 2 of 15 minutes and 1 of 30 minutes, for classes that last approx. 6 hours day.
- If you can not be consciously present due to substance abuse, then you will be asked to leave. Eventually, your enrollment is automatically cancelled, (no reimbursement whatsoever).
- We know that all of you are very talented, and represent many modalities, but please do not use the class time to try to teach your views. We focus on the philosophy related to the seminar you signed up for.
- Anyone not adhering to these rules must be asked to leave.
- The payments are processed with PayPal. Therefore, we do not store credit card details on this website, nor do we share customer details with any third parties.
- If a student pays for the course/ seminar and then changes his or her mind for any reason, a cancellation will be arranged and the refund of any payment is provided unless the request is placed 3 days (72 hours) prior the commencement of the 1st class. No reimbursement is effectuated if not prior the period established.
- If a request for cancellation is placed the administration of the course/ seminar/ workshop is to deduct 15% from the total price. The 15% is equivalent a deposit, (to cover administrative costs).
Kealoha Cristiano Okalani