WHO WE ARE
Kealoha Cristiano Okalani Foundation
Each project is tailored to contribute as humanitarian effort to inspire people to serve selflessly in the building of a better community. Focusing on the fundamental right of any human being, the Okalani Foundation (non-profit), is a project that supports the human revolution. Our philosophy is based on self-realization, god-realization, oneness, and unconditional love among all sentient beings.
A global network acting locally through:
- Environmental Health Campaigns (Clean-ups and Disaster Relief);
- Green Initiatives (Planting trees, preserving heritage sites, and reducing/recycling);
- Public Health Care & Nutrition (Children, Teenagers, Adults and Elders);
- Care Homes (Children and Elders);
- Women Empowerment Work-shop;
- Community outreach (disabled and victims of poverty and/ or diseases);
- Education (Special schools for the hearing-impaired and mentally challenged).
You can make your contribution to our non-profit organization directly
YOUR GIFT CAN HELP IN MANY WAYS
Thank you for making a donation to support our worldwide humanitarian activities.
- Health Care